Information on data processing
This page describes the methods for managing the website with reference to the processing of the personal data of its users, as well as methods and purposes for processing the personal data.
This information notice is provided pursuant to articles 13-14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 -hereinafter, GDPR to those who interact with the web services accessible on the internet address: https://www.bbb.academy/
This website is owned by BONE, BIOMATERIALS & BEYOND ACADEMY which manages and maintains this website with the purpose of providing information and communications concerning the products and services offered.
The information notice is provided for the website in question only and not also for other websites that may be browsed via our links, for which BONE, BIOMATERIALS & BEYOND ACADEMY is not responsible in any way.
BONE, BIOMATERIALS & BEYOND ACADEMY located in Via Buozzi no.10, Torino (TO), Italy – PO Code 10100 in its capacity of Data Controller for your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 2016/679 - GDPR, hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that said processing shall be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Data Controller’s contact information
The Data Controller may be contacted as follows:
- Telephone: 011 - 3110675
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data shall be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned regulation and with the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
TYPES OF PROCESSED DATA
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is inherent in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated to identified data subjects, but by its very nature might allow users to be identified, through processing and association with data held by third parties. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on website use and to check its proper operation and are deleted immediately after processing.
The data might be used to ascertain liability in the event of hypothetical computer crimes committed against the website.
Data provided intentionally by the user
- SENDING COMMUNICATIONS TO OUR EMAIL ADDRESSES: the optional, explicit and intentional sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this website, for sending specific requests, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, required to answer the requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- SIGNING UP FOR TRAINING COURSES AND EVENTS: filling out the data collection form, explicit and intentional, aimed at registering for our training courses and events, entails the acquisition of the personal data required to process your request.
These data, provided at the time of registering on the website to become a member, include your email, that you use to register, and related password.
To perform payment we record the payment data you provide, including IBAN and BIC. i.e. account number and bank code, credit card data and solvency data. We receive further data on payments from external payment management services and financial information services with which we cooperate for the purpose of managing payments and ascertaining solvency. We only send to our payment management services those data that are required to perform the payment. Payment data also include further data directly related to the performance of the payment and the solvency check. By way of example, this includes data that external service providers use for identification, such as your PayPal ID.
The data are mainly processed with electronic and IT tools and stored on computer media as well as on paper and on any other type of suitable media, in compliance with the procedures set out in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and by implementing appropriate safety measures required to prevent the loss of data, unlawful or incorrect uses and unauthorised logins.
We would like to inform you that, in order to provide a complete service, our portal might contain links to other websites, not managed by us. We are not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publishing of unlawful and immoral content, advertising, banners or files not conforming to the regulatory provisions in force and for compliance with the Privacy regulations by websites managed by us that should be referred to. In order to improve the service offered, please immediately report malfunctions or abuses and send suggestions to: email@example.com
Your data shall only be processed by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The data shall be processed for the following purposes:
- registration on the website to apply for membership. The legal basis of processing is the legitimate interest of the data controller, pursuant to art. 6, para. 1, lett. f) of the Regulation. The provision of the data for these purposes is optional, but any failure to provide the data would make it impossible to create a restricted area in the website;
- payment of the membership fee. The legal basis of processing is the legitimate interest of the data controller, pursuant to art. 6, para. 1, lett. f) of the Regulation. The provision of the data for these purposes is optional, but any failure to provide the data would make it impossible to complete the membership process;
- signing up for training courses and events for non-members. The legal basis of processing is execution of the contract or execution of pre-contractual measures, pursuant to art. 6, para. 1, lett. b) of the Regulation. The provision of the data for these purposes is optional, but any failure to provide the data would make it impossible to execute the contractual relationship;
- provide information on services and products supplied and on changes to products or services. The legal basis of processing is consent by the data subject, pursuant to art. 6, para. 1, lett. a) of the Regulation. The provision of the data for these purposes is optional, but any failure to provide the data would make it impossible to obtain the required reply;
- fulfil the obligations set forth by laws or regulations. For this purpose, processing is required to fulfil a legal obligation that the Data Controller is subject to, pursuant to art. 6, para. 1, lett. c) of the Regulation.
- protection of the Data Controller in legal proceedings. For this purpose, processing is required to pursue the legitimate interest of the Data Controller pursuant to art. 6, para. 1, lett. f) of the Regulation;
SUBJECTS THAT THE PERSONAL DATA MIGHT BE DISCLOSED TO
The personal data relating to the processing in question might also be disclosed to subjects whose right to access your personal data is recognised by legal provisions or secondary or EC regulations. Your data may solely be disclosed to competent and duly appointed subjects for the performance of the services required for proper management of the relationship, with the guarantee of protecting the data subject’s rights. Furthermore, some data may be disclosed and disseminated to the internet operators whose services BONE, BIOMATERIALS & BEYOND ACADEMY uses to manage its domains.
Your personal data shall not be disseminated in any way.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We would like to inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, restriction of the purposes and data minimisation, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is established for the time required for the performance of the requested services and in compliance with the regulations in force regarding the retention of fiscal, tax and contractual documents.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not personal data concerning them exist, even if not registered yet, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain information on:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the case of processing performed with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identification details of the data controller, of the processors and of the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, para. 2;
- the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who might become aware of them in their capacity of representative appointed in the territory of the state, processors or appointees.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data;
- the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including those that do not need to be stored for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- proof that the operations referred to under letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been disclosed or disseminated, except in the case where said fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
- The data subject has the right to object, wholly or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning them, albeit pertaining to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sale or to perform market surveys or commercial information.
- The data subject has the right to request restriction of processing.
They may exercise their rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a written request to the addresses specified above.
Furthermore, should they believe that the processing of their data infringes the regulations in force, the data subject may lodge a complaint with the Control Authority for the protection of personal data pursuant to art. 77 of Regulation 2016/679.
INFORMATION NOTICE ON COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user’s experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this website. For all other cookies we require your consent.
List of the cookies on our website
Information relating to Google Analytics
Any requests pertaining to the data for this processing may be sent to the Data Controller (Google Inc.).
For further information on cookies and their use, go to: