GBR: when Digital and Biology come together
As in periodontology, regenerative surgery can be intended as “computer-guided” surgery as well, thanks to the use of the nowadays available new technologies: CAD, prototyping, laser-melting, drilling; in this context, a careful pre-operative planning considerably improves the predictability and safety of the surgical phase. The integration between Real and Virtual will be presented in this seminar.
The following topics will be covered during the webinar:
- Bone regeneration principles
- Treatment of horizontal and vertical atrophies
- Treatment of wide atrophies
- Role of CAD for regenerative surgery planning
- Graft and barrier stabilization systems
- Comparison of different surgical techniques
The aim of the course is to provide adequate training on the topics covered by sharing scientific articles and numerous clinical cases.